Automobile Club ofRome, NY
P.O. Box 808,
Rome, New York13440
Next Meeting August1, 6:30PM Lee Town Park Pavilion
Club Officers:Board of Director's
President, Rick Aiello (315) 339-8528 Chairman, Larry Natarelli
Vice President, Dennis Berry (315) 337-4259 Steve Gorczynski, Kevin Manfreda
Treasurer, Bob Augustine, Dennis Hesse
Secretary, Michael Thompson (315) 338-0520 Joe Frasier, Jim Esch
Assistant Secretary, Mike O’Rourke (315) 404-8620
The July 5 meeting was called to order at 7:03 by the President with the Pledge of
Allegiance . 19 Members attended.
Treasurer’s Report given by Rick due to Peder Resigning as Treasurer & Show Chairman
Due to a Personal Conflict.
- We have 51 Paid Members
- Funds are Low Due to Weather holding us to Only 3 Cruise In's so far.
- Dues are Due – Member Only = $20, Member & Spouse = $35
- Treasurers report was accepted by the members present.
Big Show & Cruise In
- Still Need Sponsors and Door Prizes.
- Cars will be backed in at an Angle
- Raffle Tickets are Printed & Available.
- Food Vendors are Looking Good.
- Promotions of the Big Show will be done on Facebook.
- Show Flyers are Available to Pass Out at Shows you go to.
- Amy Thompson will act as Photographer for the Show.
- Work Assignments have been Sent Out.
- Flea Market Area has Been Spruced Up.
- They have a 100' X 140" Tent for Awards Presentation.
Notes: Dennis Hesse is going to do a Tire Rack Street Survival, Teen Driving Awareness
Driving Program Next July 2018. If you are Interested in becoming an Instructor
A motion to adjourn By Joe Frasier, 2nd by Larry N. , Meeting closed 7:36
50/50 was Won by– Mike O'Rourke