October 3, 2017 Minutes
Automobile Club of Rome, NY
P.O. Box 808,
Rome, New York13440
Next Meeting November 7, 7 PM RFA Cafeteria
Club Officers: Board of Director's
President, Rick Aiello (315) 339-8528 Chairman, Larry Natarelli
Vice President, Dennis Berry (315) 337-4259 Steve Gorczynski, Kevin Manfreda
Treasurer, Peder Messina (315) 339-4967 Bob Augustine, Jim Esch
Secretary, Michael Thompson (315) 338-0520 Dennis Hesse, Joe Frasier
Assistant Secretary, Mike O’Rourke (315) 404-8620
The October 3 meeting was called to order at 7:02 by the President with the Pledge of
Allegiance, 11 Members attended.
Treasurer’s Report given by Peder
- Currently have 50 Members
- Treasurers report was accepted by the members present.
- Club Officer Election for November - No Position Opposed.
Nominees are - Pres. - Larry Natarelli, Vice Pres. - Joe Frasier,
Treasurer - Steve Gorzynski, Secretary - Michael Thompson
Assit. Secretary - Mike O'Rourke
- Board of Directors - 2 Members Need Replaced, Anybody Interested in Filling these
Vacancies, Contact Rick or any other Board Member.
- Donations, were Done in September and Most have been Delivered.
- Power House was Cleaned Up Oct. 10
- It was Discussed about a need for a 2nd Club Lap Top (1 for Show Chairman & 1 for Treasurer(New Lap Top)), Motion by Mike Szaraz, 2nd by Art Fountain, Motion Passed.
Amount to Spend will be Determined at a Later Time, Steve will Research.
- December 2, starts at 6PM, Dinner at 7PM at the Franklin Hotel
Working Members - $5, Non-Working Member &/or Guest $18.00.
Non-Member Volunteer Workers – Free.
Basket Raffle and 50/50 Raffle after Dinner, Proceeds go to the Rescue Mission.
NO DUES will be Accepted This Night.
A motion to adjourn By Joe Frasier, Seconded by Mike O'Rourke. Meeting closed 7:33
50/50 was won by – Darwin Piersall