November & December 2017 Minutes
Automobile Club of Rome, NY
P.O. Box 808,
Rome, New York13440
Next Regular Meeting January 2, 7 PM RFA Cafeteria
If school is cancelled, but weather improves the meeting will be
as scheduled. If it does not improve, it will be held the following week.
Club Officers: Board of Director's
President, Larry Natarelli (315) 271-5341 Chairman, Rick Aiello
Vice President, Joe Frasier (315) 266-7220 Bob Augustine, Jim Esch
Treasurer, Steve Gorczynski (315) 335-8958 Dennis Hesse, Art Fountain
Secretary, Michael Thompson (315) 338-0520 Jeff Lemieux
Assistant Secretary, Mike O’Rourke (315) 339-6156
The November 7 meeting was called to order at 7:02 by the President with the Pledge of
Allegiance, 16 Members attended.
- Currently have 51 Members
- All But 4 Donation Checks have been Delivered.
- Dues are Due Starting in January.
- Treasurers report was accepted by the members present.
- Officers – All Positions Unopposed, A motion by Jeff Lemieux and 2nd by Bob Augustine,
That We Dispense with the Vote as All Nominations are Unopposed, Motion passed.
- Board Members - Art Fountain and Jeff Lemieux Volunteered and were installed to fill
- The December Meeting/Christmas Party was at the Franklin Hotel December 2.
We had a Good Turn Out and a Good Time was had by All.
- Basket Raffle was conducted, with proceeds of $252 to go to the Rescue Mission, as well as the Leftover Food.
- Thank You Letters have been Received from Ronald McDonald House, the Country Pantry, Hospice Care, Father Angelicchio, and for the 330# of Pop Tabs
- The trip to the Norwich Auto Museum for Nov. 19, was Cancelled due to Weather, Rescheduling Stay Tuned.
- Cruise In Advertising will be via Facebook, Discontinue Paid Adds, Motion by Joe Frasier
2nd by Jim Brady. Motion Passed.
Note - Darwin Piersall Won 1st. Place at Wampsville
A motion to adjourn By Bob Augustine, Seconded by Jeff Lemieux. Meeting closed 7:38
50/50 was won by – ????